Pc/console
6 years ago
Oklahoma, USA

Can you make 2 categories, pc/console, the load times mid game are longer on Xbox, pc doesnt even have load times. Thanks. Also, so we are clear, time starts at new game selection and ends at credits?

Oregon, USA

Personally I start time when the screen goes to black after selecting new game and then I end once it fully fades to black at the end, right as credits pop up.

Should be there.

Ohio, USA

So I started talking about this in the adding PS4 category to this speedrun, but since running on both console and PC there are significant differences.

Merry Christmas! By the way...

Anyway, I just ran 100% on PC for the first time tonight and there's over a minute difference in time between console and PC. What I noticed is that PC actually runs at a different FPS which in turn makes movement speed faster and there are also no mid-game load times. The issue is with console when you get these mid-game loads is that it completely stops your movement and it takes time to pick up again. In a nutshell on PC you're going to be saving 6 seconds on average between each story. So I'm glad there are two separate categories.

And again, Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays or whatever your beliefs are :)

Kameron bunu beğeniyor
Oyun istatistikleri
Takipçiler
Oyunlar
Oyuncular
En Son Haberler
Timing rules update!

We (and by "we", I mean @Eray) recently discovered that there are significant load time differences between when the opening music starts and character control depending on platform. So, in an effort to even the playing field for everyone, and honestly for simplicity, we're **changing the timing of

6 months ago
En Son Konular
Yayınlanma tarihi 2 months ago
1 yanıt
Yayınlanma tarihi 1 year ago
0 yanıt
2 yanıt
1 yanıt
2 yanıt