any full house category?
4 years ago
United States

hey, I was attempting a full game run today but didn't have enough time to finish the run so I stopped when I beat A - 1 trough A - Boss, is there a category where I could submit this run? I wish to know so in the future I can work within my time frame in case I need to cut short.

United States

We have categories for each of the individual mansions. They are located in the misc. tab. Just be sure to read the rules to know where the timer starts and stops so that you can submit a correct time. You can find Gloomy Manor here https://www.speedrun.com/lm2/full_game#Gloomy_Manor

It seems you have already found it though. In your submission, the video "was removed because it was too long." This is the error that Youtube is giving, so if you could trim the video, reupload it, and submit that video, that would be great. If you cannot get the video uploaded, that is fine. For the mansion categories, video is only required for WR. Just submit without a video if you cannot find a way to upload yours correctly.

Editado por o autor 4 years ago
Liamassassin1 curtiram isso
Minnesota, USA

If the video is too long it may be because your channel isnt verified (i think that's the word) and therefore you cannot upload videos longer than 15 minutes. I would recommend looking into that to see if that is the case. The verification process is quite easy and quick so I would recommend doing it.

Riidolsk curtiram isso
Estatísticas do jogo
Seguidores
Corridas
Jogadores
Últimos tópicos
Postado 5 years ago
0 resposta
Postado 5 years ago
3 respostas
Postado 5 years ago
1 resposta