Ps4 run rules
7 years ago
Île-de-France, France

Hi guys, I'm new to this community and in speed run, and I just want some informations ! I would like to run the new game + mode but i just wanted to be sure about the rules : can I use the ditman glitch or not? (Apparently the only glitch available on PS4), can I run it in normal mode (only new game + save available ATM), is the native PS4 stream mode okay to submit my runs? Thanks by advance and excuse my English it's not my foreign language ! See you soon !

Austria

Yes, the ditman glitch works on the PS4 like on any other version. Most NG+ runs are done on normal difficulty, so yes, you can do that. As long as the ingame time is visible at the end of the game, it will be fine.

:)

Île-de-France, France

Thanks ! So now I just have to practice, already submitted my first run ever (never did this before) finished in 2'05"07 and I know I made many mistakes so it can be improved !

Thanks again and see you soon !

Kippesoep001 dan Nears menyukai ini
Statistik Game
Pengikut
Jalanan
Pemain
Berita Terbaru
Submission time limits rule removal

. On top of that, offtopic, clearly rude and/or jokey replies on the rules forum post have been deleted. This post will remain locked for a while until things calm down.

Any

1 year ago
Threads Terbaru
Diposting 1 year ago
16 balasan
Diposting 1 month ago
1 balasan
Diposting 5 months ago
0 balasan
Diposting 8 months ago
1 balasan
Diposting 1 year ago